Re: Rear comp springs

To: KWS711@aol.com, PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear comp springs
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:44:38 -0700
I installed the Nissan comp front springs and anti-sway bar on my 68 2000
and then had a local spring shop add another leaf to my existing springs.
Stiffened it up and the degree of stiffness matches the front almost
perfectly.  May have just been lucky.

Ride is firm and you do feel every bump but it is not unbearable.  This may
be a little softer than official comp rear springs but it works.

Ray

68 2000
68 1600

Stockton CA