Re: wooden steering wheel

To: lahieres@mindspring.com, Ldino21@aol.com, hoon@pixar.com,
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:51:12 EDT
lahieres@mindspring.com writes:

<< What aftermaket steering wheels are available for high windshield
roadsters?
 Does Momo or Personal make hubs to fit our cars? Is the hub the same as any
 other Datsuns? >>

Hello,

I have a very nice Momo wheel installed in my 67.5.  The hub is also
available from Momo.  When I installed the hub I had to move the turn signal
cluster alittle closer towrad the dash.  Otherwise it was a perfect fit.  No
cutting or mods necessary.  Fot eh later Roadsters there may be a difference.
 I heard that the hub needs to be shaved alittle in order to fit it on a 68
or later car.

Pics are below...

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false