Re: olympic glory-thompson wins bronze!!

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, motormite@hotmail.com, datsun@istar.ca,
Subject: Re: olympic glory-thompson wins bronze!!
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:46:10 EDT
Very nice write up in today's Oregonian. New American record, a personal best
by almost 8 seconds in the 1500 meter freestyle.

Congrates to the Thompsons!!

Ever since I put my Pertronics in, the car runs like crap. Put the points
back in today and it runs fine. Question: The instructions say at the
beginning
not to remove the green tape. Is this for protection during installation?
Should the tape be removed before running? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Sunny and around 75 in Portland. Time for a cruise.

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC