Re: USA Silvia

To: Dan Zubkoff <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: USA Silvia
From: Thomas <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:06:39 +0200
Welcome to the most exclusive club Dan!
Both you and I have a lot of work ahead.

I have been having fun for a week. Visited Automechanika
Show in Frankfurt (not the IAA car show), testing the rpm
limiter in 5:th gear on the Autobahn, driving through 5
countries in one day and some 200 miles of serpentine roads
in the Graubunden region of the Swiss alps. Since the weather
was nice and sunny, the mountain passes were open for traffic.
I saw all kinds of cars up there including a Ferrari F50 but
no Roadsters.

The only bad this is that I have used about 600 liters of
gasoline at today's prices. That's about 160 US-gallons.

Thomas A.
in Sweden
1965 CSP311 (x2)