Re: Fuel Injection

To: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 00:58:31 -0700
You have a couple easy options (note I did not say cheap) first is to
use an SU manifold and the TWM SU style FI throttle bodies. Next is to
use the Mikuni manifold and the TWM DCOE style FI throttle bodies. The
first would be a bit less expensive for the hardware, the second would
offer better performance and probably easier software interface and
tuning.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher