Re: pledge cleaner

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pledge cleaner
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:09:10 -0700 (PDT)
I can't remember if i've tried Pledge, or what all else (what
memory?), but the best stuff i've found (now i can't even remember
what the original thread was about!!), was Honda's motorcycle
polish. Black aerosol can, smells like coconut (the polish, not the
can). It does *amazing* things to shine up paint, plastic, acrylic
(cycle windshields), etc..

I don't use Pledge on my guitars (Roman). Maybe I should. Seems like I
go into a music store one time, they say it's (oils) BAD, next time
it's GOOD. Wife ran off with the one can I DID have. I just use a
wax-free polish now..

Baby oil? Might work - it's just mineral oil. Problem would be it doesn't
dry out, so you'd really have to work it in and wipe it off.. I wonder if
the issue isn't just getting an oil without stripping additives (like drying
components; alcohol, etc.).

dan neff    '69 2000
colorado springs, co
ww.wycroc.org