Re: Limited Slip

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Limited Slip
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:11:37 -0700
I don't think any of the trucks came with the LSD as standard equipment (I
could be wrong, but I
never heard of it).

The gear carrier assembly will bolt into the roadster (they both use the H190
unit), but the truck
axles are larger in diameter than the roadster axles. The truck unit can't be
used without swapping
the side gears to match the roadster axles.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org