Re: [Fwd: hoping you might be able to help.]

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: hoping you might be able to help.]
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:00:40 -0700
I would confirm looking at the turn indicator.  I had been on a trip
where I was sequentially blowing all the fuses associated with the turn
indicators.  I was 100's of miles from home and darkness was coming
fast.  When I took the turn indicator apart I found a busted contact.
As it was bouncing around it would short out the different circuits.

Dana