Re: ivory white

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <sgam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: ivory white
From: "Adam Fox" <foxy@pipeline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:42:40 +1000
That was why i was keen, i painted my 510 white, it hides dents sooo well.
I also think it looks good, not straight white, but off white. Ah theres
dents above the trim line so that rules out the silver twotone..
Not sure on which white it will be yet(if i get my way) i like this colour
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/dats65.html,  does anyone know what it is?

Yep its going to be a fight for the car on the weekends. Our Great Ocean
Road is perfect for roadstering........if i ever get it finished........
Adam Fox

65 1500
71 2LFJ20 Turbo 510