Bob Moranda Memorial

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, thebeard@sonic.net,
Subject: Bob Moranda Memorial
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:02:19 EDT
Hello,

Today I received the sad news that Mr. Bob Moranda past away this past
Wednesday.  Although his illness had lingered for quite sometime his passing
was fairly peaceful. Mr. Moranda was certainly one of the absolute top
Roadster gurus of our time.

There are several people that have Bob Moranda stories and I am certainly not
without several.  Bob as he liked to be called has helped me several times
when I was in need of "precise" information.  He new the Datsun Roadster in
and out, up and down with his hands tied behind his back.  He was also a
proud owner of a beautiful Silver color 1967.5 SRL311.  And of course, this
car was very very correct.

I feel blessed in a way that I was given the opportunity to know such a fine
fellow.  And to be included in his large circle of Roadster friends always
made me feel quite special.  I and all others who have been touched by this
wonderful mans presence will most certainly miss his generous gift of
knowledge.

God bless Bob Moranda and long live his memories.

His memorial service will be held on Monday the 28th in Hughson, Ca at the
Lakewood Memorial.  Hughson is located in the Central Valley, Ca.  I may get
more info about the services.  If you are interested in attending please let
me know directly and I will email you whatever info I receive.

Sincerely,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC Founding Member
ZONC SF Area Coordinator