Re: Topless Datsun in Atlanta- EHT remembered

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topless Datsun in Atlanta- EHT remembered
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:19:15 -0400
Hi Victor,

Thanks very much for asking.  I appreciate your interest and concern.

Last month on the 21st my father died.  I have been helping my
Mom deal with things and trying to stay with her as much as I can.
I haven't been emailing much at all.

My dad loved our little Datsuns.  He loaned me enough to buy my first
1600 when I was a kid, and taught me all he knew about cars.  We restored
that one and many more over the years.   We still have my first 1600
and the 68 that Dad and I restored for him. (Beautiful Gray Metallic 2L)
The time we spent together means more now then it ever has.

Dad was ALWAYS there for everyone in our family and for all his
many friends.  His death was very sudden.  I miss him so much.

Thanks again,
Jim

P.S. If your mom or dad is still alive, make it a point to go visit them,
(like today) take them for a ride in your roadster, and spend as much
time with them as you can.  It will mean more than you know.