Aw, this is nuts!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Aw, this is nuts!
From: "Taro Kusunose" <tkusunose@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:09:14 PDT
Nuts:  I have a smog head I'm going to try out on my block.  It's got all of
the studs for the header/intake manifold, but no nuts.  The nuts on my
non-smog head are too big.  What size nuts for my smog head, and where can I
acquire them?  I don't know if either or both head is SAE or metric or
what....  Also, will the thermostat housing studs from my non-smog head
transfer over to the smog head? (both are two-post thermostat housing
heads.)

Lastly, and most importantly, where is this "archives" that everyone keeps
mentioning, and that I should probably be consulting before I ask my
questions?

Any comments much appreciated.  Taro