RE: Windshields

To: cbreaul@banet.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Windshields
From: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:48:31 -0600
Since I'm putting in my brand new windshield this afternoon (with help from
an auto window company) we better not break it!  For those doing this now,
last night I put the new rubber gasket around the new windshield and then
got the stainless steel trim put in (quite a job but at the end, of course,
I learned the trick).

Bob Wilson   '70 1600   28383