Thanks on OT Jag question

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks on OT Jag question
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:12:08 -0500
Thanks List!

The responses on the Jag back-fire were great!  I printed them out for my
neighbor.  He will be flabbergasted by the responses.  It seems the Jag list
is not that responsive to tech questions and usually ends up in a flame war.
He is looking at my Roadster and asking a lot of questions - even made the
comment "a Roadster would be great for a driver and use my Jag for special
outings".   Once he starts driving a Roadster the Jag will go back to being
a garage queen!  He is amazed how I can drive my Roadster so hard day-in
day-out with out working on it!  I have heard "I would never do that in my
Jag" a hundred times I think.  I will get him in the Roadster this weekend
-mmm I may not get him out :-)

We will try carb oil first, then I will have him buy tune-up parts and work
on the timing.  I agree with Tom - I love the smell of Marvel Mystery Oil.
What do they put in it to make it smell like that!!

Thanks again
Phil
SEROC
"this is a DATSUN Roadster list, this a DATSUN Roadster list,