reverse light switch

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: reverse light switch
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:39:24 -0700
I'm trying to hook up my reverse light for a '67 1600. The switch
that's on the tranny is pretty stuck in there. I'm gonna try a few
more times to get it loose, but in the meantime, what kind of
connection do I need, and is it ok to have the bolt out for a while,
or does it need to be in there all the time. I know that I will need
a new wire to connect from the tranny, but how does the wiring
connect from the reverse light to the power supply to the tranny
switch. I've looked at the wiring diagrams, and am lost. Thanks again
for the help.
--
                      Hoon Kim
    ______\____       hoon@pixar.com