rocker cover

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: rocker cover
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:59:26 +0200
Hi List,
I have a 69 2000 with SU carbs and need a hose from the valve cover to
the air cleaner.
My rocker cover or valve cover has a hose that goes to the air cleaner
element but on the air cleaner section on the part book I can only
find such a hose for the "solex" carbs. On the "SU" carbs the item is
called 'hose rubber' on the "Solex" is called 'hose-rocker cover to
air cleaner'.
So I don't know wich one is the right item.
I also checked the rocker cover section in the book, and there are two
kind of them, one for "Solex" the other for"SU".
Maybe my cover is for a "Solex" and only "Solex" tagged engines need
the cover to be ventilated.

No it's up to you out there!
Chris,
The Belgian Roadster