Fwd: Email from SoCalROC Site

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Email from SoCalROC Site
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:53:24 PDT
Hey Listers!

Every so often I get email from our website from people looking for info and
just to hook up with other owners. I usually point them to the closest club
and also tell them about the list and where to go to subscribe.

This fellow sent me an email and I thought I would forward it to the list.
Hey New England People! You have a new member just waiting to hear from you!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC