Suggestion to Victor + OT FR

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Suggestion to Victor + OT FR
From: philip erickson <69srl311@altavista.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2000 21:49:19 -0700
Hey Victor,
wish I could have been their.
IMHO The first thing you should buy is a MSD with soft touch Rev. Limiter, the
Second is 4.62 LSD, 4.38 if you do a lot of highway driving and mileage is
important.
You will be surprised how much difference these will make.  I use a 6000 rpm
module most of the time, replacing it with the 7000 for "special" occasions.
Fish report:
I made it back before the sun went down, limit of yellow tail (then catch and
release), a 38# Albacore, and 3 Dorado.  Much better than Friday.
Will have to burn the midnight oil to complete my dash conversion for Palomar.
SRL311 10450 with early dash. solexes, 7 qt oil pan, comp suspension ...
Phil

Philip Erickson

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html