Road Trip Follow Up

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu, glasgow@serv.net
Subject: Road Trip Follow Up
From: Jaykp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 23:36:00 EDT
All,

I'm back from my road trip, and all went well. Thanks to everyone for all of
the good advice on what to carry. Even a short trip can turn into a never
ending nightmare if you find yourself stranded on the roadside without the
the right tools.

All went well and without incident. It was a fairly short drive (less than 2
hours) from Nashville, Tennessee to Huntsville, Alabama, where Phil Hall
lives. Phil and I spent Saturday constructing his shop and tuning up our
roadsters. John Brasfield drove up from Tuscaloosa, Al and he and Roger
(another SEROCer from Huntsville) joined us Saturday night for some
socializing.

My car ran perfectly, especially on the way home after tuning the carbs, and
I had a great time visiting other SEROCers. It was a good weekend.

Jay
Nashville, TN
68 1600
SEROC