New to the Realm

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to the Realm
From: "Mark Haverly" <mhaverly@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:53:04 -0700
Hello, I am new to the whole Roadster scene.  Last fall I purchased a '69
2000 in very strong condition, but a good candidate for a frame-off
restoration.

I would like to get some input about the carbs.  I have the SU''s.  Should I
stay with them?  What about Solex?  What about Webers?

Dash replacements.  Has anyone installed one of the after-market dashes
(full dash)??  Are they worth the money, or would a cover be better?

So far I have been able to get a lot if info from you guys.  I hope to be
able give some helpful input in the near future.

Thanks.

Mark Haverly
'69 2000
Sacramento