Summer Nights in the City - Last Call

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summer Nights in the City - Last Call
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:58:50 -0700
Tonight,

I'm going to get there as early as I can. This is my short day so, maybe I
can give her a wash before trotting her out on the town.

There's a diner there and that's where I'll eat supper.

>From what I hear, this place fills up fast.

My cell phone Number is (213) 361-0643
My home number is (323) 258-3129 If you leave a message at this number, I
will get a beep. This is always the best way to contact me.

Here's the deal we'll meet at

Cruiser's Car Wash
8870 Tampa Av. Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 882-9274

east side of Tampa, half way between Nordoff and Parthenia,

I'm told that the show starts at 6:00p Friday night. I'll get there around
then with Greg and Roman and try to get enough room for later arrivals.

After we've had enough, Roman has been plotting a hilly romp for us.