SoCalROC Day and Night rides

To: stan@polarispoolsystems.com
Subject: SoCalROC Day and Night rides
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:15:01 PDT
Hello All,

Wow! SoCalROC is getting busy! We have two rides planned for the month of
August. The first one is the "Summer Nights in the City" ride being
organized by Vic Laury. It calls for a run up to a burger joint where locals
put on a unrehearsed hot rod car show. We want to make a good presence
there. Hey Vic, how about posting the address for those of us who might make
the journey from the south?

Second, on August 20th, SoCalROC is having a Mt. Palomar run. This run will
be a joint venture with the Z car club of San Diego. We will meet at Classic
Datsun Motorsports at 11 am, and then make ou way inland to Palomar and then
run up the mountain and have a picnic/photo op at the top. I am really
looking forward to this one. I could use an assist from those who have made
the Palomar run before in the form of drive maps from Classic Datsun
Motorsports.

For a map to Classic Datsun Mortorsports (they are located in Vista, just
east of Oceanside) go to www.classicdatsun.com and click on MAP to Shop.

Hope to see as many people as possible on these drives!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC