'66 1600 for sale in Ohio

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '66 1600 for sale in Ohio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:43:47 -0400
Randolph, Ohio

1966 1600, red ( what else!).  Starts very easily, idles with a purr, and
runs great.  Body and interior a bit ruff, but no rust, and everything
works.  Almost enough spare parts to build another car (no frame or
interior).  Extra motor is a 5 main bearing, motor in car is original.
Asking $3800 for the car & $1000 for the parts, package deal if you take
everything.  Owners moving and want to move on to a 1953 Ford F100 project?
  I have looked at the car and chased him down the road.  I will have photos
soon.  I have no financial interest in the car, but there are a few parts I
wouldn't mind adding to my collection!

Paul
OROC