Re: Losing bolts? It's not a 1600 problem...

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Losing bolts? It's not a 1600 problem...
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 22:42:04 -0700
Gordon:

When I taught computer repair at a vocational school, I had the requisite
sign above my whiteboard (apart from my 'The answer is 42' bumper sticker)
that read 'DON'T LET THE SMOKE OUT!'. I also had a more roadster-relevant
sign reading 'HOT BAD -- COLD GOOD'

Micro C was one of my favorite mags. I didn't understand all of it, but it
made me think and, in this case, it made me laugh.

Paul