Dead Horses?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dead Horses?
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 00:40:58 +0000
I travel freequently on week long buisness trips.  Upon
returning today I found only 231 messages for the week
from the roadster list.  How am I supposed to hide away
from my wife and chores with only a few minutes of e-
mail download time?  In the good old days I had an
excuse for hours while downloading and reading e-mail.
What ever happened to 50 postings about $25,000
roadsters, the proper technique for burning rubber, or
the classic R16 vs U20 arguments?  You guys (and gals)
are letting me down.  I guess I'll have to subscribe to
a political discussion or Treckie bulletin board to get
my requisite dead horse beating and mind numbing
pointless debate over trivial technical points.

Andy Cost
A.K.A. The superhero SarCastro.  Whose weapon is the
biting edge of sarcasm.

BTW- Don't take me too seriously.