Re: NOWROC Columbia Gorge Cruise/ God's Country

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: NOWROC Columbia Gorge Cruise/ God's Country
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:28:51 -0400
I guess I was pretty hard hitting in my comments about some of my fellow
roadster owners here in Long Island/NYC, but as Tom Phelan knows, it is hard
to whip up any kind of excitement and camaraderie amongst the owners around
here.

I see all the fun you guys have and the sharing of a common love of a unique
car and well it could be that way here if not but for the apathy of the
owners. Oh well!!!!!! That's why I belong to an MGB club and a Miata club as
I told Jon. At least they're into their cars and having a good time driving
them and talking about them!!!!!!!

66 Mike from the wet cauldrons of NY