New Top Advice

To: WayneLoom@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Top Advice
From: Jaykp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:22:50 EDT
All,

Thank you all very much for the good advice on the new top. I've decided to
use the money that I would have spent on the installation and to put it
towards a cloth top with a zip out rear window (no flaps per Pat's advice).
I'm going to try to install the thing myself. Plan on me posting an e-mail
about my experience in a few weeks.

Separately, I've got a new water pump and caliper bleeder screws on the way,
expected Friday. If all goes well (knock on wood), the car should be running
and stopping after this weekend. (In your face Murphy!) Furthermore, my Wife
is leaving town for a week next Tuesday, so I might have to slip down to
Huntsville, AL for a little Roadster bonding with some of the SEROCers next
weekend. I can almost smell the open road!

Jay
Nashville
'68 SPL
SEROC