All Datsun Palomar Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: All Datsun Palomar Run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 09:45:39 PDT
To All,

As you know, I invited the San Diego Z Club to join us on the upcoming
Palomar on August 20th. I am also (on Phil Erickson's advice) going to
invite the dime crowd as well. I think it will be a fun time and a chance to
get some cross club communication going on. I received an email from the
President of the San Diego Z club and he said he would be happy to put the
word out at their club meeting. He said he will attend.

Les and Dennis, I hope you do not mind, but I have chosen CDM as the meeting
place for the trip up to Palomar. Everyone knows where it is and it is on a
Sunday so we should not interfere with business (unless Les is feeling
lucky). For those of you who do not know where CDM is, you can get a map off
of their web site at www.classicdatsun.com.

Plan to meet at CDM at 11 am (Yes Roman, you'll have to get up early!). We
will then caravan to the bottom of Palomar, regroup, and then head up to the
summit. Once there, it is time for a picnic, meet, and photo op.

To the roadster crowd I say let us have a good turnout and also have some
fun with the other clubs. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Andrew Murphy
Pseudo President
SoCalROC