NOWROC Columbia Gorge Cruise

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: NOWROC Columbia Gorge Cruise
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:00:50 -0700
It worked out pretty well, although it was very hot, and two of the
primary stops (Multmomah and Horsetail Falls) were so crowded we had to
just keep moving.  Here is my unofficial attendance list:

Jon Wissler                     69 2000
Eric Wittinger                  66 1600
Mike & Cindy Patterson          69 2000
Daniel & Shauna Beatty          65 1600
Kim & Beav Smith                68 2000
Dan & Susan Garrison            68 2000
Craig & Thanh Ferguson  69 2000
Rob Pynnes                      69 2000 RHD
Tim & Donna Scott               69 2000 RHD
Pat Patterson                   65 1500
Jon Prince                      70 1600
Marc & Carole Sayer             ?? 280ZXT

I think I got most of the years and models correct, but I may have fudged
a couple of them.  Thanks to all for showing up and participating.  I felt
like a king leading the caravan from stop to stop, and really enjoyed all
the stares and comments we got throughout the course of the day.  My
apologies for the congestion and confusion at the end, I didn't think
about Multnomah and Horsetail being so crowded on a Sunday afternoon.
Thanks again for your patience and courtesy.  We'll have to make one last
charge someplace before the weather turns on us.