Datsun Roadster for Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster for Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:13:26 -0400
I know with what went on the last night or 2 someone may find this to be
being in the right place at the wrong time but:

A friend of mine at work after seeing my car told me he has a neighbor who
has a restored Roadster in his barn, literally. He lives in mid state NY and
from what I have been told this guy is a master at whatever he does. I saw
pictures of the car and it was a frame off. It's a red (originally) 1969
1600 with a rebuilt engine and tranny with only 130 miles on it since the
rebuild (I would like to add that the guy is in his 60s and has bad knees)
He put in a new tach and tires as well as brakes and the like. It comes with
a tonneau, and a hardtop.

The car was solid before the resto, no rust bucket from the great NE Rust
Belt.

He's lookin for $7,000 but I think he would be willing to negotiate, but
within reason. His name is Carl Hippenstern and his tel no. is 607-859-2561.

I have not seen the car in person, but my friend tells me the owner is a
perfectionist and I know Tom would not lie to me, FWIW.

He also pulls trees so if you need a tree replanted somewhere . . .

'66 Mike

PS - Sorry if I offended anybody w/my responses but living in NYC you seem
to meet too many people like him and I am just weary of it, especially when
it is uncalled for. I have a big mouth and use my 1st Amendment rights
LLiberally! I am a nice guy, but please don't step on my toes!