Re: Roadster wanted - Defense

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted - Defense
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:15:55 -0700
Yes, even just a name helps. I think a lot of people don't know how to set up a
signature file.
Remember, the Net is still growing fast and there are lots of newbies. It's a
little distracting
when I get a note from, say, axfhy3@aol.com. How am I supposed to respond? "Hi,
axfhy3, thanks for
contacting me."