Re: Anyone know.... Arizona

To: spl310@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone know.... Arizona
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:50:00 EDT

> Ken,
>
>  Please do.  I did not ask the question, but I would like to find the
answer.

>  Sid
>

>  >
>  >In a message dated 6/27/00 7:44:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>  >aryasu19@idt.net
>  >writes:
>  >
>  > > Anyone know of Neil Weismiller in Tucson AZ ?
>  > >  Wondering if he is on the list or anyone knows if he is still dealing
>  >in
>  > >  Roadsters.
>  > >  Last I heard of him (in 97) he had a field full of roadsters he was
>  >trying
>  > >  to get rid of so as to get into the
>  > >  cycle business....
>  > >
>  >Ed, ive purchased parts from him in the past, had good luck and got good
>  >advice from him. He's never belonged to the list as far as i know, but you
>  >could find him in "Hemmings" in the past. I have an old # for him around
>  >somewhere if he's not still in hemmings.Let me know if you need me to
>  >search
>  >it out.
>  >Ken

Here is the info I recieved from him several years ago...dont know if its
still current.

R. Neil Weismiller
8132 N. rancho Catalina ave.
Tucson az. 85704
Tel/fax#520 628 7069
V mail/pager# 520 446 2612

Good luck......Neil had a LARGE selection of good used parts at dirt cheap
prices.
Also seemed to be a very nice guy. Had very good luck with buying parts from
him.
Ken Cook
Yakima wa
68 2000