Re: working on my car

To: mitch@ias.net
Subject: Re: working on my car
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:02:42 PDT
Hey Mitch,

I enjoyed the site. I have to say it makes me nervous about taking my own
car down to bare metal when I decide to paint it. I also have some rust
holes, but I think the hole in your door takes the prize. Listers, the next
time you think you may have some bondo on your car, you should check Mitch's
Site.

I'll check in to see how it is going from time to time.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC