Re: Cleveland Grand Prix

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleveland Grand Prix
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:08:03 -0400
  Hey!  That's the MARCONI Grand Prix now.  And I hope you enjoy it because
they are using my salary to finance the race (along with the rest of those
that were recently laid off from Marconi Medical Systems here in Cleveland!)

  Anybody coming in from out of town, I can help with directions and maybe
finding a room.  I won't be attending though.  Even if I still worked there,
no free tickets, just a free T-shirt for any one that volunteers to work at
the race!!

Paul
OROC