Front Suspension FAQ

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Suspension FAQ
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:48:31 -0700
List,
I am going to use Todd Osborn's FAQ on checking the front
end for wear. There will also be pictures added as I go through
the process to go with  Todd's steps from his FAQ. I figured this would
be the
time to do one since I don't have any fenders on it(easier to take
pictures) and the front end seems to be pretty worn out. I will also
list the Nissan part
numbers I use along with my source for the parts.

Todd's FAQ is on my site at :http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/
Look under Phase II: Suspension and Brakes, and then under
the link to Todd's FAQ. I have not started yet , but I would like some
input from the list on Todd's FAQ first. Thanks Todd for the
information you provided.

Brakes will be next so I am taking any and all information on this
Phase. My plans are to use slotted, cross drilled, and vented disc's
with the stock calipers and R4S pads. Future plans call for 4 piston
calipers :-)

TIA
Mike
NOWROC
69' P.O.S soon to be a E Prepared autocross car.