Re: fuel pump and body work questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel pump and body work questions
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:52:43 -0700
Since several people responded on the fuel pump, I'll take on the fender.
Unfortunately, it isn't
good news. The fender, doorpost and front end of the rocker panel rust from the
inside out. Mud gets
thrown up against them inside the fender well and water drains down from the
cowl to keep it wet. By
the time you start to see it on the outside, it's pretty much too late. When
you pull off the
fender, you'll see what I mean.

--
Gordon Glasgow