Re: GRM Vintage Views- an apology

To: toby@wolfenet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GRM Vintage Views- an apology
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:28:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/00 9:23:46 AM !!!First Boot!!!, toby@wolfenet.com
writes:

<< I have goofed, and I publicly apologize to Tom Householder.  I wrote
 a brief snip, and didn't look at the big picture!   >>

Dont worry about it buddy.  We all do things like that.  THat is what makes
this Roadster List special.  Having the ability to voice out an opinion and
also having the ability to bite back without any permanent damage.  ;>)

And I agree, Tom did an outstanding job.  We couldn't have had a better
tribute to our fine Roadsters.  Hope this leads to more stories.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion