Re: Dash resto progress

To: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Dash resto progress
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:43:40 -0400
I did it 2x so I learned from the first time. Put all guages in prior to
putting the dash in as you will be able to see where you will have to ground
the gauges to the dash. Before bolting the dash up also try to hook up all
the wires you can by supporting the dash and pulling the wire harness
further out from the firewall. The Dash pad has to be put on last. Don't put
in the glove box till the interior is almost done as it gives access to
heater fan and some other stuff. The chrome trim ring is easy to install if
you have new clips.

It also helps to have the windshield frame off the car - a lot easier!

And have patience!

'66 Mike