Thunderhill Track Day

To: 311 <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thunderhill Track Day
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:10:11 -0700
To any interested parties,

If you are attending the the Shasta show(s) and have signed up for the
Roadster only event but plan to attend the Thunderhill track day the
previous Thursday,  you need to sign up with Dennis Hale ASAP for final
count for the track. Unfortunately,  because the events are still split
up
you must be signed up for both to participate in all the festivities I
believe. I am not 100% sure if you can just sign up for the track time
without being part of the event. Please call Dennis Hale at 831-336-2444
if
you want to run at Thunderhill.

I will be there to see if we can hold our own against Michael, David and
any other takers of this awesome
experience at this great track. I am not sure if there is any cost to
show up on Thursday to watch all the cool Datsuns on the track but
Dennis may be able to shed more light on the subject. Hope to see
everyone at whichever event your attending (sure wish I did not have to
say that). Oh Well everyone take care!

Les
(if I only had my new engine finished I would be able to take Micheal.
Damn!)

--
Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington