Beach to Beach run this Saturday!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach to Beach run this Saturday!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:00:31 PDT
Hey All,

SoCalROC's Beach to Beach run will be held this Saturday at 11:00 AM! Plan
is to meet at Huntington State Beach, check the cars out and shoot the
breeze for an hour and then head down Pacific Coast Hiway South to Doheny
State Beach. Bring Food, Drink and beach gear because it should be great
weather!

To find the meeting place, just take Beach Blvd. from the I-405 until you
hit the beach and enter the Parking Lot! A lot of members have indicated
that they will be there and we are looking forward to a great time!

See you there!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000