Re: Giant amounts of air!

To: DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Giant amounts of air!
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:35:38 -0700
DemonTSi@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 06/11/2000 4:38:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> HIGHKIX4@aol.com writes:
>
> > Stopped by Northern Tool and Hydraulics yesterday
> >  and a new air compressor somehow jumped into
> >  my truck.  7HP, 60 gallon, 230V  Campbell Hausfield
> >  2 cyl, oil lube.  On sale for 379.
>
> WOAH! Dirt cheap

Ya Right!
Same thing happened to me the other day with a 125amp mig welder. That
big tank made quite a thump when it jumped in my truck.  My poor wife
doesn't understand how all this stuff just seems to follow me home.  I'm
just a nice guy I guess. I mean it could be puppies that follow me
home...what a mess that would be.

Guy
Tempe AZ