Re: Timing

To: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Timing
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 14:04:56 -0700
Hi Tom,
        Yikes, you mean total advance should be 31 BTDC??  I could of sworn
that it was 35BTDC....in your dist FAQ...  That number is the total advance
regardless of type of car? My Solex carb/cam non-smog dist 69 2000
seems to be running pretty good with about 21 deg at idle and 33 at max
advance.
                Daniel 69 2000