Re: Clock Motor

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: Clock Motor
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:05:15 -0500
Clocks can be repaired sometimes.  Jon frampton at (800)563-5388 may be able to
help you out.  He
has an aircraft gauge repair company.  He is on this list, but I don't have his
E-mail address.
He is rebuilding the gauges from my 67.5 now, including repainting and
screening the faces of all
the gauges.  He may be able to help you out.

BTW, the clocks do not have motors in them like plug in clocks, rather
escapements that are "wound"
by the battery every few minutes.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne