Re:

To: "Marc Sayer" <msayer1@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re:
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:46:51 -0700
one problem though if it traps moisture it can give you probems with rusting
out the body
there was this house that they used  some new type of foam as insolation
that caused all the nails to rust that held it together , it had formed some
sort of acid that did the damage ..   Would be a bummer if you pumped foam
inot your car only to have it rust away..
But if this stuff is safe it could be used in the frame of the roaster to
stiffen it ...

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.