Vacuum Leaks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Vacuum Leaks
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
        Can somebody tell me, what are the best ways to go about finding
vacuum leaks and then fixing them.. I have new insulator blocks coming with
gaskets but I want to make sure that NOTHING is leaking.
        How in the world do you get the insulator blocks off of the car???
Those nuts (for the solex carbs) are almost impossible to get at!  Any tricks.?
        Might actually have time to work on my car this weekend...if I can get
Irene to give me a break from the painting...had no idea having my girlfriend
move in would entail a complete repaint-redecorate of my house.....

                Daniel 69 2000