Re: Police across the USA, no roadster content...

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Police across the USA, no roadster content...
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:07:21 -0700
When I took Driver's Ed in Southern California in the seventies we
did have some black and white accident films. Haven't a clue where
they where produced. I also remember the CHP's magazine from
where I worked. It seemed there was always one in the office. We
also had a trailer filled with car simulators. They played a movie in front
of us and we where suppose to react to the kid running in front of us.
Most of the time they didn't work so we would floor it and try to see
how fast we could go. What do the kids do now for Drivers ED ?

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
It is already June and we haven't had a day in the 80's yet. 39 degrees
this morning. Like to give all the rain we have had to the Southwest and
Florida.