Old Timer Mag. June Issue

To: 311 <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Timer Mag. June Issue
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 01:07:27 -0700
The Old Timer Magazine featuring the Roadsters and 510s shot recently at
CDM is now on the newsstands in Japan.  We received a couple copies and
will be ordering more as soon as I find out who all wants one.  they
should be in the range of $20 delivered.  We haven't gotten a firm bulk
price yet.  I will post it when we do.

The article, which those of you at Solvang probably saw, is 5 pages long
and has 32 color photos.

I think it is a keeper :-)

Even has Calspeed in there and he wasn't even AT the shoot??  Guess you
just have to park next to the right "fast guy" at Thunderhill :-)

I posted scans of the 5 pages on the CDM web site (classicdatsun.com) so
you can take a look see.

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington