Bugs in teeth, tears in eyes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugs in teeth, tears in eyes
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:52:55 EDT
For all,
Got some more tune up bits and pieces, and did some
further work on the project.   It started to run pretty good,
and I started thinking, gee, I got seats, steering wheel,
brakes, no reason why I cant go for a spin down the
driveway.   Well, that turned into a very entertaining
ride thru the neighborhood.   Very loud with only
a partial exhaust, but very fun.  Car takes off like
an absolute rocket once its got about 3K on the
tach.  Still runs crappy at low rpm, and I think
some more fooling around with the carbs and
timing is in order.  No windshield!  No side
windows!  No taillights!  and fortunately,
No Cops!-ha
Jim
Chesapeake Va
67 pushrod 2L 5spd "SAKE RKT"