new 510

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new 510
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:45:38 EDT
For all:
Just picked up a nice running 72 510 wagon, small amount of
rust, 4 spd, 1.6L.   Drives great, current inspection.  $800.
Owner threw in 2 sets of wheels,  1 set is 4 spoke aluminum
Libre, 1 set is American Racing chrome over steel.  I suppose
they are 13 inch and will not fit the roadster, is that correct?
Also, what is the address of the 510 list?  I intend for this
to be my grocery getter and go to work car to reduce miles
on my other vehicles.  I may restore it someday.  First,
the roadster needs to get done.
Jim
Chesapeake Va
67 pushrod 2L 5spd