NOWROC news

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC news
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:34:11 -0700
List,
NOWROC has just secured a discount from a local dealership.
I am not going to post any of the details here but they will be found
on our web site in the next day or so. I have some guide lines we shall
follow to help keep this agreement intact.

For those of you who are planning on autocrossing or road racing at
Shasta.
I have been getting updated information from the organizer of the event
and
Daniel and I will try to keep you informed by way of our site. We are
not
trying to break up the existing event, but trying to give you other
options on
that weekend for things to do.

I am really bummed now that I don't have a running car and don't see one
in
the near future. This will be the first year I will miss the annual
Fathers day
cruise in downtown Coeur d' Alene. They block off 13 city blocks
downtown
for cars built before 71'. I am the only Roadster there and get lots of
compliments.

If you guys are on the wall about going to Solvang this weekend. Go and
have fun
it is a beautiful place and great roads to drive.

Thanks,
Mike

http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/